OmniPro Rechargeable Sprayer
The new Interlink Supply Battery Sprayer holds a removable 3-gallon bottle, allowing you to easily switch chemicals. The translucent bottle also allows you to easily see when you need a refill. Fifteen feet of coiled hose allow you to move around easily while leaving the sprayer unit in one place. Comes with an extra spray jet, so you can quickly and easily switch from doing carpet prespray to upholstery prespray. Removable jets allow for easy priming and rinsing of lines. Allows extra mobility with built-in wheels, or lift and carry with molded-in handle.
Charging the battery takes 8-12 hours when you plug it into your van's powered accessory outlet. If the outlet is not powered when the vehicle's ignition is "off", then the optional AC charger must be used. Between jobs, simply plug the charger into your van's accessory outlet to help maintain the battery's charge.Plugging in the accessory charger maintains the battery charge between jobs. Plug in overnight for a full charge. Sprays up to 60 gallons on a full charge!
The rotomolded plastic housing unit is proven to last for years, as is the heavy-duty gun and stainless wand assembly. OmniPro is completely Viton fitted and repairs are easy when necessary. The battery and pump are mounted on an easy-to-access aluminum plate.
The AS75 includes:
- Sprays at 50 p.s.i.
- Wide Bottom prevents the sprayer from tipping over
- Large cap enables easy refills and less chance of spills
- Built In Extension Holder keeps out of the way on truck
- Large Wheels provide easy movement on commercial jobs or large rooms
- Extra Jets Easily Attached so you can move from carpet prespray to upholstery prespray to protector with different jets
- Easy Priming and Rinsing of Lines due to removable jets
- Easy to Recharge: cigarette lighter to battery to outlet; charges between jobs. Optional 110v recharger available
- Easy to Fix - simply remove 4 screws to service pump or battery
- Sealed Cavity so pump and battery are protected from spills
- Flojet Water Pump is durable, easy to maintain, self-priming