In the last few years, we have made many improvements to the Rotovac Powerwand.
These updates include:
- Improved Cleaning Heads: The cleaning heads are precision machined flat with each other, making the 3 vacuum slots of each head perfectly level. This allows the Rotovac to clean better on commercial glue-down carpets.
- Enhanced Motor: Higher torque motors and heat treated steel gears combine to make the Rotovac run stronger and quieter.
- All New Frame: The frame is an all new design, solid cast aluminum instead of formed sheet metal.
- Adjustable Front Wheel: A new front wheel adjustment assembly allows the front wheel to be adjusted for different carpet pile heights without having to tilt the whole machine back.
- Second Handle: We have added a second grip handle low on the wand for easier cleaning of carpeted stairs. This grip handle also helps in carrying the Rotovac.
- Conveniently Located Control Valve: A solution flow control valve is located just below the solution valve trigger.
You can receive up to a $1,000 trade-in allowance for your used Rotovac. Call us toll-free at 888-768-6822 to take advantage of this offer and trade in your old Rotovac Powerwand.