Pro's Choice Rug Restorer
Pro's Choice Rug Restorer gets rid of bad odor contaminants in hard to treat flooring like woven area rugs.
- Prepare a shallow trough like area large enough for the rug to be cleaned / restored.
- Dilute one gallon rug restorer into fifteen to twenty five gallons of water. Select a dilution to match the strength and horribleness of the odor problem.
- Completely cover the rug in the restorer solution or 8 to 12 hours.
- Completely extract the cleaning solution from the rug.
- Dry the rug completely using fans if possible.