Dri-Eaz LGR 2088i Dehumidifier
For maximum water removal on commercial and residential water damage restoration, the DrizAir 2400 stands alone. It removes volumes of water in a wide variety of drying conditions. As a low grain refrigerant dehumidifier, the 2400 excels in environments with low specific humidity. You can start and finish the entire job with a DrizAir 2400.
- Built-in thermo-hygrometer monitors and displays inlet and outlet conditions.
- Automatic humidistat control.
- Automatic high temperature mode – no manual adjustments required.
- Outstanding performance at only 8 amps.
- HygroTrac-ready – track dehumidifier performance automatically on the HygroTrac website
- Drip pan has built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Legendary Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing resists dents and scratches – and is easy to keep looking new.
|Model||LGR 2800i – F410|
|Type||Low Grain Refrigerant|
|Dimensions||40.5 × 23 × 24 in.
103 × 58 × 61 cm
|Use Weight||165 lbs. | 75 kg|
|Water Removal MAX
|200 pts. | 94.6 liters / day|
|Water Removal AHAM
|130 pints | 61.5 liters / day|
|Max Process Air||33º - 100º F|
|Air Filter||3M HAF filter (Dri-Eaz part no. F421)|
|Power Cord||25 ft. | 7.6 m detachable|
|Construction||Rotomolded polyethylene shell|
|Safety||ETL certified to UL 474 and CSA 22.2 no. 92|