EDIC dual speed floor machines are built for professional floor treatment, they're geared up with everything you need to conduct a powerful but quiet cleaning procedure including long-wearing steel triple planetary gearboxes. The "lockout lever" feature ensures the safetiness of the device by allowing the machine to run when the operator place both hands on the handle. For a very powerful machine, it's really simple to operate, to scrub & strip you can use the lower speed, and when you need extra power to polish the floors simply increase the speed by flipping the switch.
- dual 180/320 rpm
- 20" pad diameter
- 1.5hp motor
- multi-V velt gear box
- 50' power cord
- heavy-duty steel strain reduction with spring guard
- stainless-steel brush cover
- smooth, anti fatigue handle grips
- chrome plated steel handle
- 5" wheels
- non marking PVC bumper
- double trigger secure switch
- 92 lbs weight
This model includes:
- All metal structure with stainless-steel brush cover, heavy-duty chrome plated steel handle as well as 66 frame motor ensure strength.
- All-steel triple planetary gearbox delivers heavy-duty but silent operation.
- Double trigger negative pressure switch enables user to operate using either hand.
- Secure 2 handed startup with the unique "lockout lever".
- Cool running 1.5 HP extremely efficient motor.
- Non-marking PVC bumper avoids markings on wall surfaces as well as furniture.
- 50' power cord.