The Low Speed Floor Machines are designed specially to undertake the strain of hard floor scrubbing and stripping, also for carpet shampooing and bonnet cleaning. These machines have all the features needed for ease-of-use and effectiveness in operations including the easy & quick handle setting, anti fatigue structure, as well as the unique "lockout lever" feature designed for secure two handed start up. You can rely on these machines for just about any size of job you might have since they are available in 6 different types.
- 175 rpm
- 20" pad diameter
- 1.5hp motor
- planetary gear box
- 50' power cord
- heavy-duty steel strain reduction with spring guard
- stainless-steel brush cover
- smooth, anti fatigue handle grips
- chrome plated steel handle
- 5" wheels
- non marking PVC bumper
- double trigger secure switch
- 98 lbs weight
This model includes:
- All metal structure ensures toughness.
- Double trigger negative pressure switch enables user to operate using either hand.
- Unique "lockout lever" is built so user could securely switch on motor while the two hands on the grips.
- Broad gripping handle locking system ensures a firm lock as well as comfortable adjustment.
- Non-marking PVC bumper avoids markings on wall surfaces as well as furniture.