The low speed models are built specifically to handle the stress associated with stripping and scrubbing hard floor surfaces as well as bonnet cleaning and shampooing carpets. Features like the quick and easy handle adjustment, anti-fatigue design, and the exclusive "lockout lever" for safe two-handed start up make this machine operator friendly and a winner in every commercial setting. Available in six different models, there is a perfect low speed Saturn for any size job.
- 175 rpm
- 13" pad diameter
- 0.5/1hp motor
- dual planetary gear box
- 50' power cord
- stainless-steel brush cover
- smooth, anti fatigue handle grips
- chrome plated steel handle
- 5" wheels
- non marking PVC bumper
- double trigger secure switch
- 91 lbs weight
This model includes:
- All-metal construction assures durability.
- Dual trigger negative pressure switch allows operator to run with either hand.
- Exclusive "lockout lever" is designed so operator can safely activate motor with both hands on the grips.
- Wide-gripping handle locking mechanism guarantees a tight lock and smooth adjustment.
- Non marking PVC bumper prevents marks on walls and furniture